Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Currently

It's the first of the month and that means...
I'm joining Farley for her currently link up!


Listening....

Those blocks! She loves them. She loves to carry them around. She loves to bang them into everything. EEEEEEEK! At least it's better than her grinding her 3 teeth together. UGH!

Loving...

All of the instagramers that already linked up for the #photoaday challenge using the hashtag #ABCsofTeaching! I love getting to know other educators and their world!


Check out a few here:

Thinking...

July. That's all I have to say about that. WOW!

Wanting...

To restart summer break! It's crazy how fast it goes! And have I mentioned all the rain?! What the WHAT! It's raining. and raining. and raining! I don't live in the rainforest!

Needing...

Need I explain more?? Just close your eyes... imagine a tropical sunset, cool crisp water, and the taste  of pineapple on your lips. Oh wait, I'm in the middle of this Ohio mud pit. Forget it. humphhhhh!

All-Star...

When it comes to catching things on film (hahaha film) I'm an All-Star! That's what happens when your camera or phone is constantly in your hand and pointed at something, right???
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

7 comments :

Brianne Walterhouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianne Walterhouse said...

Hi Jessica! I saw your ABC's of Teaching Photo Challenge! That's awesome! I wish I was good at keeping up with these. Lol. I agree that summer is going WAY too fast. I can't believe it's already July! Where are you from? It's not sunny there? Boo! It's way too hot here in CA! Are you going to Vegas?

Brianne
Hooo-Ray For Teaching

Susan K. said...

Hey Jessica! I think you have a beautiful little girl! I enjoyed reading your news. I haven't heard of this new Instagram idea - I'll have to check it out! Hope you get to have your fun in the sun soon!

Patti Katzman said...

I hear you about it being July. I want to restart summer and NOT teach summer school. Rain, what is rain? I live in Vegas and we NEED some rain. It's going to be a cool 111 here today.

Kaydi Shaw said...

I'm excited to be linking up with you for the photo challenge! I wish summer would slow down.

Kaydi

Miss Cosby said...

Haha! I'm also the resident family photographer. To even it out I take plenty of cellphone selfies, lol.

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader….

Butterflies and Daydreams said...

I have enjoyed your ABC's on Instagram! So cute! :)