Five for Friday

Friday, April 24, 2015





If you missed it, check out yesterday's post about this amazing planner by A Modern Teacher and you could win one for you AND a friend!



I felt like my list this week was never ending! But for the most part I am done, just thanking God this week is finally over! LONGEST WEEK EVER!


 

We've been thinking about and brainstorming ideas for Mother's Day. This is an oldy, but goody. I'm thinking we will be pulling these out this year! Have I ever mentioned how much paint FREAKS ME OUT!?!?

 

And these were printed today and examples are ready for Monday! Can't wait to see how they turn out this year for our mommies, aunties, and grandmas!





 Sidenote, but totally awesome at the same time.... TPT mentioned me on twitter today! I love this teaching social media community and thank all of you for everything I learn from y'all!
                                                    

4 comments

Unknown said...

Love the teacher planner! I literally just bought two on TPT to edit and reference to create my own. Too bad I didn't wait a little longer because maybe I could have won this one! :(

Andrea said...

I love your to do list. Everything in one place. Brilliant!!!

Jayme said...

I'm so excited to check out the teacher planner, it looks great! Your mother's day flowers look adorable. I do not like to paint either in my classroom it always makes me so nervous and I don't do well with mess! I'll need to get over that quickly to paint for Mother's Day. Have a great weekend!

Jayme
Teach Talk Inspire

Unknown said...

i would give one to my teammate, Paige!

Powered by Blogger.