Monday, December 29, 2014

Hump Day Highlight w/ Mrs. Stanford's Class

                                                    
I'm super duper excited about this idea I came up with....
{excuse me while I jump on my soap box}
I've been trying super hard to get back into blogging, collaborating, and creating but I have a million and one excuses yet I need some motivation lately. Having a three month old at home has given me that motivation! Not to mention the sure jealousness I have when I stalk other blogs! These women are superheroes I tell ya! I mean they teach, plan, create, clean, cook, decorate, design, research, purchase, travel.... AND BLOG ALL ABOUT IT. ::::sigh:::: that's what I want to be!
OK OK I digress. 

So all of this got me thinking.... What do I enjoy about other blogs? I truly enjoy seeing what is going on, whether it be in their classroom, their home, or their car for that matter. I want to see it. (BTW I love all of you that use your 'teaching' blogs to tell me about what you're having for dinner or what you're doing with your kids... teaching IS our life right??) 

Anyway. I want to see it. 

PICTURES
:::swoon:::

So I got to thinking... I need to start posting what I stalk everyone else's blog for. I love seeing products, projects, and how they are used in the classroom, but how can I stay consistent? This OCD brain needs some sort of organization that is consistent. So this is what I came up with...


It will be a weekly link up on my good ole blog. Yep right here for 52 weeks! (well it could go longer if it's a hit, but let's stick with a one year goal for now) Why a linky you may ask? What better way is there to stick to a goal other than making sure you don't make others complain that you didn't do what you said you were going to having others support you in that goal.

So here is how it will work.
All you need to do is:
1. Use the icon above at the top of your post.
2. Post about a product or project you are currently using in your classroom. 
3. Link your post to the inlinkz gadget at the bottom of my weekly post. 
4. (optional) Comment on other posts that have linked up to start collaborating and get ideas!
5. (mandatory) come back each week with a glass of wine to join in the fun! :) 

So that's that. Start planning out those posts for each Wednesday! The first link up will be January 7th, but why wait until then to start typing? Get those projects started, take those pics, and start typing! Schedule your posts for Wednesday and then link up!

Hope to see you there!!

TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

8 comments :

Caffeine Queen said...

Great idea! I'm looking forward to joining in!

Terri said...

I have the image saved and am getting ready to link up! Thanks :)
Terri
Terri's Teaching Treasures

butterfliesanddaydreams said...

Woot Woot! I love it! My poor blog needs some nurturing! What a nice way to do it! I've got my image saved:)

Jessica

Jen B. said...

So fun! Can't wait to link up :) It will inspire me to do something blog worthy ;)

Tammy DeShaw said...

I just ran across this cute little blog! I'm excited about your new Linky! I'll definitely be back to join!

Jill Sloothaak said...

Yay! So excited about this! I can't wait to link up!!

Jill
ABCs and Polkadots

Akhmad Helmi said...

IJIN NYEPAM COEG
ijin

Pri maryWorld said...

Thank Jess, great idea! I LOL because I have a little boy this year that starts yelling "Guess What Day it is?" The minute he gets in the school door!
Jen
Primaryworld123@GMail.com