Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Sunday Scoop

Can't believe it's time for a new week already! 
Time sure does fly when you are at home having fun hehe ;)
Once again I am linking up with the Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop
If you haven't already, you should totally link up too :)



Being that I'm scheduling out new posts and YouTube videos, I'd like to ask you... what would you like to see?

                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

4 comments :

Jasmine Hall said...

I love your blog. I need to schedule blog posts just like you. Hope you finish your to-do list and I am your new follower.

Jasmine H.
The Dots of Teaching

Ms. Pretzel said...

Congratulations on your new little one! :) I love the photo aspect of your blog. It's unique and super cute! I'm sure it's hard to think about going back to school. I hadn't seen your fonts before, so I'm excited to check them out. I"m always looking for new ones.

Have a great week! I'm a new follower.
Laura K.
Ms. Pretzel's Super 2nd Graders

Funky in Fourth said...

Your baby girl is just so precious. :) I love seeing all the pictures of her on Instagram! I love creating fonts... it is one of my "downtime" relaxing activities. Thank you so much for linking up with us and I hope you have a great week!

Cassie
Funky in Fourth
Teaching Trio

TheElementary MathManiac said...

I love your blog and your You Tube videos! Glad to see you back. Congratulations!

Tara
The Math Maniac