Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Currently

Listening:
Gracelyn Mae is now 6 weeks old and (I don't want to jinx myself, but here goes nothing...) she's such an easy baby! Sleeps through the night, since day one I may add. I'm enjoying my time at home with her and don't want it to end!

Loving:
Can I just tell you that I didn't even remember we had an extra hour of sleep?! I mean I knew the time change was occurring tonight, but with everything being automatic and digital, it's easy to forget that it's actually happening!

Thinking:
I really love tot, blogging, and everything that goes with it. I really need to get back into it! I have a month before I go back to school and it would be great to set some stuff up, because everyone knows that with a baby things get a little tougher. I'm not sure how going back to work, having the baby, and tpt are going to go. Pray for me lol

Wanting:
Chipotle. No explanation needed. Too bad my husband doesn't read my blog... anyone want to throw him a hint for dinner?!

Needing:
Where in the world did fall weather go? We went from summer to winter in a week here in North Eastern Ohio! I'm a fall girl! (May have been a little ticked that the baby missed being a fall baby by a few days lol) What happened to jeans and sweatshirt weather?? I went from dresses to a scarf!!!

Reading:
Texts from some friends! Sometimes I feel like thats all I have time to read lately, but they crack me up more than any book could lol

                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments :

Everyone deServes to Learn said...

Your daughter is just precious! We were lucky to have a beautiful fall in NJ, but we have had years with summer to winter changes too. I hope you find your tpt balance!

-Maria

Katie said...

I will be praying for you as you juggle life! Teachers do get nice breaks, but the rest of the year is really hard to find the balance. :) You will find a good routine though! Enjoy your days with your little one! :)

katie
inquiringourway.blogspot.com

Ha Dinh said...

Enjoy your time at home with your sweet baby. I loved the time that I had off with my son when he was born. That's awesome that your daughter is sleeping so well. My son woke up every 2 hours for feeding and he was always right on time every time. :)

-Ha

First Grade Shashay

Naïma Gauthier said...

Your blog design is so delicate! I have two daughters, a full-time job and a very busy husband, so I don't find much time to create TpT products & I've neglected my blog up until recently. Joining linkies has really helped me, as I get comments which motivate me to blog more often ;
Good luck juggling everything!
Naïma

Melissa said...

Enjoy these last few weeks home with that precious baby! It's SO tough to juggle everything, especially being a new mom, but we understand. Just slowly ease your way back into it, and don't feel bad if you have to step away from time to time!

Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

Kendra Passarelli said...

Love your blog :) I am definitely loving the extra hour, but my body is so sleepy this week!! I would love some Chipotle, too!! My favorite!! Happy November :)

Kendra
This Little Ladybug