Five for Friday {Linky Party... July 11}

Friday, July 11, 2014


 Bad news first right?? This was my last full week of summer :(
Before you think "oh well she probably ended school in April or something." Think again! We were done on the 6th of June! *sigh*



I'm sure you've all heard the news....
LeBron James is on his way back to #CLE, but is that really the ONLY news that has occurred today!? Every channel here in Cleveland has been LeBron, LeBron, Lebron since noon!




So since I am back to work next week, I didn't have the TV to distract me, this baby is coming quick (third trimester already!!!!) and I'm crazy about organizing.... 
I organized all the clothes that we already have!

Have I mentioned we haven't had a shower yet?? This baby is just REAAAAAAALLY loved!




Being that we are now headed in the last stretch of this race, I had my glucose tolerance test today. It totally wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Who knew liking flat pop would be beneficial some day, hehe. Anyway it does give you a little headache and makes you want to sleep after the crash, but it wasn't HORRIBLE. Now fingers crossed for good results!




Lastly, I've just been enjoying growing this little one! We've tried for 4 years and now that it's finally here we are relishing in every moment!!! 




                                        

4 comments

Unknown said...

You look adorable! Enjoy the last couple of days of freedom! :)


Krystyn
Ms Richards's Musings

The Math Maniac said...

Congratulations! You are so blessed!

Tara
The Math Maniac

Sara said...

Congratulations! You look adorable :) I'm sad for you that you're going back so early!

Primary Buzz

1stgradefireworks said...

I am sooo happy for YOU! I know the tears shed when trying to have a baby. I have 4 grown children now & 4 grandchildren. I am so glad to hear you RELISH each moment. They grow up fast! Good Luck & enjoy! Wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.