Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School Day 2: Ball Chairs, Erasable Pens, and a Better Outlook.

Sooooo after a long pep talk, a couple snooze alarms, and a SCALDING hot shower, I headed to work bright and early again to prepare for day two. I don't know about you, but I always forget how tough the first few days really are! My adorable littles arrived right on time this morning and let me tell you they were perfect!!! Little did I know the amazing artists I had in my classroom! Details, details, details. I am already proud. I can't wait to see what the year brings. 


Thank you Sara Connell of First Grade Funtastic for this AAAAAAAAdorable creation :) 

Many of you know that I own a class set of ball chairs and I swear by them! (click here for more info)
Today was the first day that they were able to test drive these babies. They loved them!!! Sadly I do not have enough for the entire class anymore, due to class growth. DonorsChoose hopefully will once again make my kiddos dreams come true and I can have a few more funded to support all of my little ones. 

*sigh*

Once I created my new teacher planner/calendar/gradebook/attendance/notebook I knew I needed these amazing erasable pens by Frixion! They are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!! and you always need something to make you smile on the first week of school right?!



                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments:

K @ The First Grade Clubhouse said...

I love the Frixion erasable highlighters, also. They are perfect for the many organizing needs in a teacher-wife-mom's life.

TheElementary MathManiac said...

Love how well things billed as erasable actually work these days. There is nothing like writing in color and being able to erase it!

Katie Lisen said...

I need to check out these pens!!:)

Katie Lisen said...

I need to check out these pens!!:)

Tessa said...

Okay so I've seen those but the ones I found online were totally different. The ones I found that looked like that are markers. Yours are pens? Can you send me a link? I'm needy! :)

Tiffany May said...

Jessica I love following your blog and instagram!

((HUGS))