Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wow! Has it really been this long?!

WOW! Y'all where has the time gone!? I have been crazy busy with everything that I've let my little ole blog down :(

2 months?! TWO MONTHS?! Has it really been that long? I've missed writing about the end of the year, bachelorette parties, showers, christenings, bachelor parties, vacations, camp, rehearsals, weddings, and so much!!! I hope some of yall are following on instagram so you've at least followed my life in pictures!
(If you aren't and would like to follow click here)

Well as I said I have been one busy girl!! My very dear friend Cassie (often referred to as my seeeeester) has been keeping me busy with her wedding festivities! 
Chris and I have been out of the state more in the last few months than we have here, but that is quite alright if you ask either of us! We love being busy and spending quality time with family and friends!
We also took a family vacation with my in-laws to Acapulco, Mexico. Amazing!!
 
 
Well now that I'm back home *sigh* I promise not to neglect my little ole blog anymore! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' due to all the crazy changes!!!

                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

1 comment :

e Reyes said...

So glad everything is alright and that you've been having SO much fun! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!