Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Try It Free Tuesday!!!

While I sit here at another summer training {I'd rather not bore you} I am so excited to share something with all of you! Miss Kindergarten, AKA my dear friend Hadar, has asked me to be part of her try it free Tuesday! If you haven't heard of it, you need to make sure you head over to her blog to check it out!!!! Each and every Tuesday she has numerous TpT sellers share priced items with you for FREE! The catch?? You have to grab them while it lasts, so what are you waiting for?!?!?! Head on over! 

Thanks again Hadar!!! <3 
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

2 comments :

Karen said...

You are so sweet to share! Can't wait to grab them up!

Karen

An Apple a Day in First Grade

Debra said...

thank you so much.