Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Professional Development...

Sooooo while many of you are sitting with your toes in the sand and an ice cold drink in you hand, I've spent my last 3 days creating Marzano grading scales for each of the ELA Common Core Standards. Now don't get me wrong, yes, I'm going to love having these as a resource throughout the year, but July, really?! It's so hard for me to give back my summer. *sigh*
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

8 comments :

KinderKarla said...

Are you going to be selling them on TpT or are you doing them for your district? I would love to see a sample!

Mrs. Shepherd said...

I would love to see a sample, too!

Erica
Shepherd's Shining Stars

Miss Nelson said...

I would love to purchase from you PLEASE!

Jessica Berggren said...

Ugh. Our district made them for us. Stupid marzano. Lol!

Tami said...

I just wanted to say thank you for your blogging videos! I just started blogging this summer and WOW is there a lot to learn! Your videos really help! Let's see if the one about linking works for me! I may need more reteaching! I think I would be in the intervention group!

Thanks!

http://www.myfirstgradegems.blogspot.com

Margo Adams said...

love this idea and I love your new blog design!

Ashlie Sebert said...

I'm jealous that you had the time to do that. I keep trying to get stuff ready but seems hopeless with a baby in the house. If you feel like sharing, then I would like a copy :-)

Debra said...

I would love to purchase a copy of your hard work.