Friday, July 19, 2013

First Grade Common Core Math File Organizer

After my marzano training the other day my head was just spinning. I knew I had tons of files that could be used to help me create my scales, but how in the world was I going to be able to find them!?



This freebie will help you organize all of your first grade common core math products under each standard. If you're anything like me you hoard your electronic teacher files. When it comes time to reinforce a standard with a kiddo you can't find that specific file you're looking for! This file organizer uses common core standards and codes to help you organize your products and it makes life a little easier!



                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

1 comment :

Erin Murphy said...

WOW!!! This is amazing!! Thanks so very much for sharing your hard work!!

Warmest Wishes,

Erin

ennie0305@gmail.com

Kindergarten Dragons