Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Magical Product Swap #4

Here we are again! Can you believe it's time already!?!
If you haven't been around for a swap, let me explain. Plain and simple... two teachers are paired up to share products. They use each others products and then rave about what they loved on their own blogs! Why? It's fun at it gets your name out to a new audience :)


****If you have someone in mind that you would like to be partnered with please contact them (to make sure the feeling is mutual haha), sign up under OTHER and ENTER THEIR NAME IN THE COMMENTS BOX****

We are making it easy this time around :) Click the grade/subject area that you teach and would like to pair with!

Next Swap will be Saturday, June 29 at 7PM EST
Please sign up before May 29!



                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

11 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you, Jessica, for hosting this fun swap and for all of your hard work coordinating it!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Teach With Laughter said...

I agree with Lori - thanks for your hard work organizing this swap. I'm sure it was NOT an easy task :)
Teach With Laughter

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

This was so fun! Thanks for putting this all together!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Mandy Lopez said...

I just found your blog through a friend's post and I'm sad I missed this swap! That's truly a genius idea! I'll have to for sure be a part of the next one!

Mandy
The 4th Grade Journey

Tracey Schumacher said...

Jessica,
Thank you so much for organizing this terrific swap. I love how you are bringing blogger together. I enjoyed getting to know my partner and using her products. She is from England, so it is pretty amazing to work with someone outside of the US! I just wanted you to know that I had a lot of fun! All the best to you!
Tracey
The Teacher’s Chair

Kelly Thigpen said...

Love this swap idea! I will be linking up wiht someone for the next big swap! Thanks for hosting it!

Jessica said...

Thanks Jessica for hosting and organizing the product swap once again!! It is just a great linky and way to get to know about products you might have missed.
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Richard Giso said...

Hey there Jessica,

Over 100 swappers?! WOW. Thanks again for taking the time to organize all of us. This is my third swap. Love it.

Thanks again for connecting us bloggers.

Rich
Mr. Giso's Room to Read

Heidi Harrell said...

Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this Jessica - it was brilliant! I enjoyed it so much!
Heidi

Brittany Weidlich said...

Thank you SO much for putting this swap together and hosting it!!! You rock!

Brittany
Lovely Literacy and More

Sailing into Second said...

This was my 1st swap and I loved it! Thank you so much for organizing this! :)

Aris