Blogging 101: Create a Grab My Button

Saturday, March 30, 2013
Now that you've learned how to create a button using powerpoint, let's add some html and create a button that others can use to help you build traffic to your blog!

Day 1: Creating an Account {here}.
Day 2: Cutifying that blog with a template {here}.
Day 3: Adding Pages {here}
Day 4: All About Posts {here}
Day 5: Creating a Link to Your Blog in a Comment {here}
Day 6: How to Create a Blog Button {here}
Day 7: Create a Grab My Button






Now for the video tutorial:

                                                    

5 comments

Tiffany May said...

Jessica I just simply LOVE your blog!! Your videos have helped me out so much. I watched you videos about how to create a teachers pay teachers activities with power point. What a life saver. Thank you so much.

Hugs
Tiffany
OneFabTeacher

Deb Thomas said...

One of my "to do" things today was to update my Blog Branding pic. This was the perfect tutorial! It was much easier doing it this time then it was the first time I did it. Thanks so much for doing all of these techie blog posts! I have been pinning each one of them on Pinterest for future reference. Go check out my new shiny apple that you helped me make today on my blog!
Deb at Fabulously First

Sara at school said...

Thanks for sharing all these how-tos. I'm afraid my weekend will be spent playing around with these, instead of working on lesson plans, like I need to!
Thanks, thanks for sharing!
Sara

Erin Murphy said...

Super-fabulous how-tos!! Loving them!! Quick question: I followed your steps to create a 'grab my button' and when I view my blog I can see the button, but there is no script in the box underneath. Do you have any idea what I did wrong??

Thanks so very much!!

Erin
ennie0305@gmail.com

Sarah Koves said...

I cannot thank you enough for your tutorials.

Powered by Blogger.