Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII Sale!

Happy Super Sunday Everyone!!

Are you a football person? I'm not, but I guess that might be because I grew up in Cleveland. Don't get me wrong I'll go to a Browns game whenever I get the chance, but when it comes to Super Bowl time.... well I digress lol. 

You know what this means??? For TODAY ONLY you will get 28% anything in my store as long as you use the code SUPER at checkout!!!

My store will also be throwing a sale tomorrow, but unfortunately you will not be able to use TpT's code for the extra percentage off. So head on over today for the full 28% off sale!!!

Don't forget to check out my newest unit:

Learning to

and of course all of my besties who are also having sales!

TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter


Michaela said...

Thanks for the chance to link up! So excited for today's Sale. Love your products they are so cute!


Holly phinney said...

HI! I am your newest follower! LOVE your blog!! SO cute!!


Mrs. Harris said...

Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!