Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

First and foremost,
Happy New Year!!!

All I can say when looking back at 2012 is WOW!
I am so blessed. 
I am blessed with love, family, friends, a job, a home, and so many amazing opportunities. Just in the last 12 months I have started blogging, TeachersPayTeachers, and TeachersNotebook and I could not be any more blessed to have those in my life! 
If you would have told me 1 year ago today that I would be blogging and creating things for teachers online, I would have thought that you were crazy! Yet, here I am blabbing away to over 1,000 loyal followers :)
Thank you for all of of your support and have a wonderful and relaxed holiday!
May you be blessed this year <3
To receive all of 2013's posts directly to your email subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

7 comments:

The Peanut Gallery said...

Happy New Year to you! :)

Michaela said...

It is amazing what can happen in a year! Happy New Year!

Amy Howbert said...

Sounds like God has really blessed you! Happy New Year!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Krista Mehrtens said...

Happy New Year to you! Best Wishes in 2013!

Krista
stellar-students

Mrs. Dwyer said...

What a difference a year makes! Happy new year, Jessica!

~Tanya
Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

Amber said...

You have helped so much this school year! Thank you for taking the time to blog!
Amber
www.laueslittles.blogspot.com

himel khan said...

Have found your web page. My pal mentioned it to me before, yet never got around to checking it out until now. I must express, I’m floored. I really enjoyed reading through your posts and will absolutely be back to get more.
computer virus repair