Thursday, December 27, 2012

TeachersPinTeachers Collaborative Board

Wow! Finally the sense of release!! Can I get an amen?! lol!
Not that I don't love school or having family around for the holidays, but it's nice just to sit back and relax with my pj's on and a hot cup of cocoa in my hand. The fresh fallen snow is so relaxing and beautiful. Oh the small things!
I digress...
As many of you know, I started a collaborative pin board not to long ago called TeachersPinTeachers and I would love for you to join and invite your readers to follow the board :) If you are not following I highly suggest you follow the amazing ideas flowing from this board!
Teachers-PIN-Teachers is a collaborative board of TeachersPayTeacher creators. This board is a teacher's one stop shop for all creative teaching ideas! 

Board rules: 
Pin as much or as little as you'd like, but please only 1 paid product a day :) 
Freebies, teaching strategies, creative ideas, classroom setups, quotes, and just plain cuteness appreciated! 

To join: 
1.) Email Jessica.Stanford@me.com with your pinterest profile link 
2.) Follow her boards at http://www.pinterest.com/mrsstanford724/ 
(pinterest only let's people who are following the owner of the collaborative board to join)

I apologize if I do not add you ASAP I'm spending my break relaxing hehe, but I do promise to add anyone that emails me! 


                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

2 comments:

Kate said...

Just emailed you :) Enjoy your relaxation time! I am doing the same!!

Kate
EduKate and Inspire

Karen Hester said...

Hi Jessica,

I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. I will be sending an e-mail to join the pinterest board. Do you want other bloggers to blog about your board in order to drum up some more participants. I'd be more than happy to do so.
Like you I'm enjoying the long stretch left after Christmas to just chill. Enjoy!!

Karen
LittleSecond-GradeSomebodies