Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh My Word! What a Sale!!!!

Alright ladies (and gents) I'm going to share with you all of the lovely products that I'm dying to use in my room now that the sale is almost over!! 
EEEK that means you need to load your carts now and hit send before midnight (hawaii time)
Click the pictures to get to the amazing units!
Kindergarten Smiles 
Caitlyn's Gingerbread Combo Pack
 

MsT3 
Tanja's Melted Snowman Writing and Craftivity
 
A Modern Teacher
April's Reindeer Holiday Party Pack
 

Jen's Bear Snores on Book Study



Falling into First
Stephanie's Celebrations Around the World
 


Mrs Wheelers First Grade 
Megan's HUGE Writing Pack
Sandra's AMAZING common core graphs!!! (using immediately!)
Susan's Writing Through the Seasons!!
Nicole's 3D Shapes Pocket Chart Calendar Set <3

And a big thanks to all of those that loaded this baby into their carts!! It was definitely a favorite <3
Mrs. Stanford

4 comments:

S. Simpson said...

Ohhh I missed some of those items. Thanks for the post they are going on my wishlist.

✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Caitlin said...

Thanks Jessica!!! :) :) xoxo

Caitlin
Kindergarten Smiles

Susan Moran said...

Thanks for the shout out, Jessica! I LOVE your sight word packs and so do my kidddds!

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Thanks, friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...