Thursday, November 1, 2012

I mustache you a question!

May I start off by saying that after work today I skyped with a lovely lady from Remind 101!? I felt famous when she contacted me and asked me! Let me just say they are a group of awesome people doing awesome things! Thanks again Christine :)

Did you know that November is National Mustache Month? My husband sure does! He is joining up with a group of friends to grow some 'staches to raise money and awareness for men's health, testicular, and prostate cancers. Can I tell you how much I hate this stache? I loathe thee, but I'll put up with anything for a good cause!
So here is where you come into play...
 you're gonna have to deal with this painful journey with me! I'm going to post a picture everday for the next 30....No no not me! Even if he does try to pull me into it...
 
Here is last year's stache halfway through! What am I getting myself into!?!?! I'd much rather have stubble than whatever this crazy thing is...
and of course it's always a competition to see who can make their stache the craziest!
I miss the normal everyday hubby :)

I need your help spreading the word! Whether you post, pin, fb, or simply talk about movember you're still helping out! I'm giving up my starbucks addiction and applying the funds to a place that makes a difference! Now I'm not asking you to do the same, but isn't one cup worth it?!

Here's my hubby's {link} for you to help, laugh, or feel my pain... pick your poison!

Movember 2012: Day 1
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

3 comments :

Becky said...

I've heard of no shave November.. But I didn't know there was an actual purpose behind it. Neat!! Also, I love your new blog design!!!

Natalie said...

My hubby is participating, too! I seriously detest his mustache, but he loves it! Good luck to your hubs!

Happy weekend!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Greg Smedley said...

Day 7! How are ya holding up?!

And there's always a brightside: he's a firefighter with a mustache!!

I love your fonts! I am using one of them in my new gingerbread measurement pack right now! Thanks for sharing!

Greg
Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten