Monday, November 19, 2012

How to Save a PowerPoint into an Editable File for TeachersPayTeachers

After creating videos the past two days about how to get started on teacherspayteachers and how to save PowerPoint files as PDF's a few of you have asked how I create my editable files... so of course I had to answer that in a video too :)  If you aren't already signed up for TeachersPayTeachers click here to join the party! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me!

{Please Pin}
Learn how to save as a PDF so that others can't edit your files!
{Please Pin}
How to get started creating for TeachersPayTeachers
{Please Pin}


                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

11 comments:

Miss Cosby said...

I'm loving these videos. Some of the things I know but you're showing an easier way! Thanks so much.

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

Grade School Giggles said...

Thank you for another great tutorial. I'm pinning them on my technology board so that I can find them again when I need them. Thanks for sharing.
✿April✿
Grade School Giggles

Katie Smith said...

Thanks Jessica! This video was very helpful. :)
Katie
I Want to be a Super Teacher

Kate said...

Nice video! :)

Lori said...

I really like your videos. I am curious. What year version is your power point?
lraines78@gmail.com

Kim Bowen said...

Love it! This makes it super easy! Thanks for the tutorial.

Kelly said...

Thanks, you have answered many of my questions!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

Bridget said...

Thanks so much for doing this tutorial! I used it in making my most recent product! You are wonderful for sharing! :)

Thanks!
Bridget
Little Lovely Leaders

Sam said...

So glad I found this tutorial through Instagram...it's exactly what I needed!

Thank you for taking the time to make and share this video :)

Sam
Fun With Firsties

Third in Hollywood said...

OMG you are a LIFE saver! Seriously, I have been looking at every forum of how to make an editable file. YOU ROCK! Thanks :)

-Emily
http://thirdinhollywood.blogspot.com

Emer Downing (@ACrucialWeek) said...

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Emer
A Crucial Week