Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dress Down Day WOOT WOOT!

Can I tell you how excited I am that tomorrow is a dress down day!? We are a uniform school and I love seeing my kiddos in their "real" clothes! Well and of course I like the chance to wear jeans for a change.

So what have I been up to? More fonts and papers of course! I know that the majority of my followers are really into great activities and units, but I'm really on a digital kick right now... and I hope you don't hate me :(

Wanna see?

Maybe???







and of course it just wouldn't be a Movember November post without a picture of the adorable hubs and his not to adorable stache!
I have something up my sleeve to help him and help you all in one project... Stay Tuned!! (he has a measly dollar :( )
Day #8!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am that you get to wear jeans! We can't even wear jeans on a teacher work day.

Also, LOVE the fonts! You sure are on a roll. :)

Jessica
The Littlest Scholars

Mrs. Shelton said...

Yay for dress down days! We can actually wear jeans tomorrow too and I am so excited because it is my birthday! Jeans on my birthday! Woop! Woop!!! I LOVE your fonts! You've been a busy little bee!

Nicole said...

Adorable!! I especially love those digital papers!! You are amazing Jessica!
Nicole

Heather Byers said...

My school has spirit day every Friday and we get to wear jeans with a school shirt to show our school pride:)
Love your fonts and papers!!!

Heather
The Busy Busy Hive

Miss Kindergarten said...

High school is my fav for sure!!!

RealOCteachers said...

I am loving the fonts! I already downloaded a few from TPT!


The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Positively Learning said...

Today is a dress down day for us, too! We have to wear college tees and jeans :)
We are also an uniform school & teachers have to wear the school uniform EVERY Monday - so I wear a Boys youth polo and khakis - NOT attractive! I do my best with fun boots, scarves, & bracelets...
I'm LOVING the papers and fonts, you are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

Your fonts are amazing!!!! I am loving that Boy Print!!!! :)

Jill Cruz said...

I am digging your paper and fonts...super cool. You are so talented and I am so thankful to follow you and learn from you. :) Enjoy the weekend!
Cruz'n in First

~DeAnne~ said...

Your fonts and papers are great Jessica!!

ღDeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous