Thursday, November 29, 2012

Donate to the Stache and Get a 'Stache'

Alright the time has come!!! There are less than 30 hours left in the month of November and that means my crazy hubs gets to shave this nasty stache off of his face!! (FINALLY!!!!)
Anywhoooooo...
I want to send it off with a bang!
So here is what I am doing.... (come in close this is a secret)
Until Midnight EST on November 30th I will be giving a prize package away to those that donate $10 or more to Chris' Stache Farewell {and of course prostate and testicular cancer}

Here's what you will get:



Kristen Smith has added
 

{all 9 files will be zipped together for traveling convenience}
Here's what you have to do:

1.) Donate $10 or more to Chris' Farewell Movember Stache
2.) Send an email to me at Jessica.Stanford@me.com with 
the name that you donated under (it will pop up on his page)
3.) I will respond to your email with your goodies!!!
Thank you so much for supporting a great cause and I hope you enjoy your stache goodies!

                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

This is so sweet of you!!

The Wise Owl said...

I am also looking forward to Dec 1st, when my boyfriend can shave the ugly right off his face!!!! Congrats on making it the whole month :)

Amy Howbert said...

Yes, the "November No Shave Month" is in our house, too! Thank God for December 1st!! So sweet of you to be so thoughtful & giving!!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Melissa Machan said...

I think this is a great idea! I love to donate and it's nice to get something fun in return.

Here is my confirmation code from the site:
Thank you for donating to Chris Stanford View Chris's Mo Space.
Your receipt number is R-19876537-23978593

I donated under Melissa Machan.

Thanks so much,
Melissa
First Grade Smiles

Linda Kennedy said...

My little boy and I just made a donation for your husband's 'stache! :)
My receipt number is R-20981181-25219477.
My email is crayons4jacob@gmail.com...looking forward to hearing back from you!
Btw, wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your site and creative activities...I, too, love to create and share great, fun, and inspiring projects. Keep up the great work!
Linda and little Jacob :)

Anna Metrisin said...

Hi! I just followed you! I saw that you work in Parma and I wanted to introduce myself because I live very close to there. I live in Willoughby..I know, east sider. But I do work in Brunswick. I just thought it was cool that I came across a blog of someone who lives so close to me!

Anna