Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Boy Am I tired! Day #6 of Movember!!

Is it just me or should it be Friday already!?

*sigh* I feel like today in itself was 3 days! In service days tired me out just as much as regular school days!! Sheeeeew! Anywhoooooo... I voted today! I hope you did too! Isn't great to be an American?!
<3

Sooooo I'm really in love with this font making stuff and well uhhhhhh I made a few today? and had others join me a little bit too! Here are my 8 new fonts (and my 7 old(ish) fonts) remember they are only a dollar for a limited time and as the font pack grows so will the $$! But if you buy the pack now you will always be able to update for FREEEEEEE! (my favorite word in the world!!)  Those are the perks of being an early purchaser and on my roll right now there may be 20 fonts prior to the weekend!




Don't think I forgot! Look at this thing growing on my hubs face! He refuses to let me sneak a pic each day so I have to get what I can get! If you'd like to donate to his Movember team to help him raise funds click on the pics!!! Every $ helps :)

"The funds raised in the US support prostate cancer and testicular cancer initiatives. The funds raised are directed to programs run directly by Movember and our men’s health partners, the Prostate Cancer Foundation and LIVESTRONG Foundation. Together, the three channels work together to ensure that Movember funds are supporting a broad range of innovative, world-class programs in line with our strategic goals in the areas of awareness and education, survivorship and research."

Day #4 - Saving lives in the MICU
Day #6 - Saving Lives at the Station
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments :

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

I am so bummed that I wasn't getting your FB updates about the free backgrounds! :( I am trying to pick-up your fonts but TpT is not working with me tonight. I am so glad to see that your hubby is doing Movember. Great cause :)

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com

Greg Smedley said...

The hubs stache looks like mine!

Greg
Http://kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

~brookeb~ said...

I am loving your fonts! Just purchased them yesterday :) now I need to make something new with them

Sarah Paul said...

Love the fonts. Headed over to TPT right now! Congrats on being featured! That's so exciting!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Mrs. Krol said...

Just grabbed your fonts from TpT. What a price! Can't beat it! I've been needing a good handwriting tracer font for my kinders. Love!

http://pencilsandcrayonsandbooksohmy.blogspot.com/

Bren P. said...

Heading to TpT right now! :)

Bren
The Teacher Diaries