Sunday, October 14, 2012

Old McStanford Had a Farm...

Hehe ok so not teacher related at all but I totally had to share!!! So I'm a suburban girl dying to live in the country and I get my fix every now and then by driving 3 hours south to grandpa's farm. Well when I say farm I truly mean land. Back in the day yes there were animals and crops, but now it's just a quaint place to relax and breathe in some fresh air :) so excuse the photo drop but I think you'll enjoy them! I bet you'll even be able to smell the fresh air and hear the wind blowing through the colorful leaves....
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

13 comments :

Across the Hall said...

Looks like fun!! Love the pumpkins.

I just saw you're from Parma...I grew up in Columbia Station, OH. Are you familiar? {It's right next to Strongsville}.

Small world!

Halle
Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Sara Soucy said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

Looks like an awesome time! That Brindle dog is BEAUTIFUL!!

:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Julia said...

How fun! Looks like the perfect fall day. :) Lattes and Laughter

Bren said...

The 9th pic is just gorgeous! I ♥ pumpkins and Fall! I live in South Texas aka the desert and we don't see sights like that.

Bren
The Teacher Diaries

Sarah said...

I love love fall! I'm getting married next year in mid-oct and am super excited about that! I wish our trees would change color down here in north carolina...I miss Ohio! lol

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm originally from Ohio and now that we live in Florida, I miss fall the most.
Teachin' First

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing your trip! I grew up in Ohio near Cleveland and then in Cincinnati. I live in Arizona now, and miss the Ohio fall so much!
Linda
AroundtheKampfire

Kelley Dolling said...

Jess . . . how am I just now seeing this post? Girl, I loved this one. Fall and farm go hand in hand in my book. Lovin' the new blog look too. Hugs from the girl who needs to get out more often :)

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Gladys said...

I LOVE this post...I adore farms! Great pics..Jessica, thanks for sharing! :)

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Btw, I'm sending a BOO your way! Check out my blog to join in on the Halloween fun!

Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

Miss Trayers said...

Looks like so much fun! I grew up in the country and miss so many things about it. Love the pic of your baby in the pumpkin patch-he looks so happy! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

Stephanie said...

Your blog is looking super cute!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First