Monday, October 29, 2012

Dry Spell Ended!

Woohooo! Reports cards are done and I feel like I'm finally passing my creating dry spell! If you know me at all I'm obsessed with Roy. G. Biv, no that's not a man and if you don't know what that is maybe you should lol

Anywhooooo...

I was creating something and needed a specific background and couldn't find it! So what did this crazy girl do?? I created it! and guess what?? I really enjoyed doing it! I may have just found my new niche :)

So here they are... And FREE until Midnight! (and I'd love your feedback!) Fall set next? Maybe swirls or chevron?


oh and that cutsie font? My handwriting :) Would you download it if I uploaded it to TpT?

Alright... now to bunker down (CLE is looking kinda scary right now) and watch so Walking Dead reruns with the hubs <3
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

17 comments :

Sarah Hankinson said...

Love it! I would download the font, too! :)

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars

Kinder106 said...

Super cute!

Jennifer Lynn said...

So cute! I love the stripes!

Sara said...

Love them, Jessica! I'd absolutely download the font!

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

mollymm77 said...

I LOVE these! Thank you! If you love rainbows, you have to see my blog. It's full of sparkly rainbows:)
Shining and Sparkling in First Grade

Lisa Mattes said...

Soooo excited to snag these! LOVE them!! Thank you so much!! I would also love the fun font of you uploaded it!!
Growing Firsties

Amy Howbert said...

Very talented to make that!! The font is something I would use, plus I've been looking for a new & cute font!!
Amy Howbert

Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Christy said...

Wow! You did really good! Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Christy
Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

RealOCteachers said...

Adorable! I would definitely download!


The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Karyn said...

Thanks for the free papers! Love them! Chevron would be great...or something wintery. :o)

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Brandy Thibodaux said...

I love these!!!

Sara Soucy said...

Love these! I would definitely vote for Chevron next!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Jennifer Kimbrell said...

Love!

Thanks so much,


Jennifer Kimbrell
The HiTech Coach

Reading and Writing Redhead said...

Beautiful work ! But, just wanted to say, thumbs up to your Walking Dead shout out!!

Karen said...

I am near by suberb- enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Fun colors!!

Take Care,
Zippy


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Zip-a-dee-doo-dah-Designs

Fun in 1st Grade said...

Love them (and Walking Dead)! What program do you use?
Dana
Fun in 1st Grade