Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Grade Common Core

Common core, common core, common core....

I feel like that is all we are hearing lately. Common core test, common core grading, common core standards based report cards, common core EVERYTHING! Is that a bad thing? No! Not at all. 
I truly enjoy the new standards actually, but it's a lot of work to change over! 

BUT

Look at what I found! 
Something that will save us time!!!

As stated by their website:
This First Grade Common Core Workbook is the largest collection of resources for teaching the Common Core State Standards. This workbook includes over 550 pages of Worksheets, Activity Centers, and Posters that teach all the First Grade English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the First Grade Mathematics Common Core Standards! This Workbook will be emailed to you shortly after you place your order. 
You can even download a small sample – Click Here
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments :

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

We've been seeing this popping up all over. 550 download? Is that right? Our poor lil printer. We are going to an all day training next week on CCS. Maybe our district will 'gift' us all one of these-ha ha, ya right!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing this!

Jessica
Learn, Play & Have Fun

Jessica Tobin said...

I don't see a 2nd grade one! I would be all over that!! I don't know if they've made one yet! When I downloaded the samples for K and 1, it looks very similar to what we TPT sellers create!! We were on the right track!

Jessica
Second Grade Nest

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for the information.

TammySF. said...

I've been seeing this book everywhere in blogland!! I wanted to let you know that I just posted about my first blog hop! I hope you'll join in:)

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me
Dots of Fun!

vicky1970 said...

Hi Jessica - I just went to a common core meeting for my district. They are being implemented here in So. Cal next year. Lots to learn about.
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After