Thursday, August 2, 2012

Product Swappers!


I just wanted to thank everyone again for the large success of our first swap! I'm so thrilled with everyone and their posts. What a great way to fill my cart for the new year :) 

Already many people have requested another swap and I have decided to do one per quarter :) if you are interested in signing up for the next swap that will post on Oct 1 please click {here} I will contact you by Sept 1 with a partner :) Don't forget to spread the word!! The more the merrier :)


If for some reason you missed the swap please check it out!

Last but ssssssssewwwwwtently (three stooges anyone??)  not least.... My amazing pal Kelley Dolling over at Teacher Idea Factory is having this:
wooot wooot! Head on over {click the pic} to sign your class up for pen pals!! hollllllllla! 
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

4 comments :

Mrs. Dwyer said...

Thanks, so much for putting it all together! I know that must've taken a lot of time! You're the best!

~Tanya
A+ Firsties

Sue Lattea said...

I appreciate all of the time it must have taken you to coordinate everything. Thank you so much. It was fun checking out everyone's reviews.

Sue

A Rainbow of Teaching

Kelley Cirrito said...

That sounds exciting, I will have to check it out!!!

O FISH ally a First Grader (Corinna) said...

Thanks for posting about The Perfect Pen Pal Pair Up. I've signed up, and I'm so excited! I think my students will love writing to a pen pal!