Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Need Your Help!

Alright, I have a HUGE favor to ask! As you know, I am moving to a first grade classroom and my numbers are increasing by 10! That takes me to 30 kiddos so I've created a few DonorsChoose projects to hopefully get the things we need for this year... like a CARPET... all we have is tile right now :( and more ball chairs, since I only had enough for my kiddos last year. I am looking for a way to spread the word....

That's where you come in! I'd truly appreciate if you would join in the effort of spreading the word :)

It's actually rather easy!

1.) Click link {here} {here} {here} {here}
2.) Click the share button underneath our picture
3.) tweet, fb, g+, and/or pin it...

Thank you so much! The more eyes that see our project the more likely these dreams will become realities! Every dollar brings us closer to the things that will help us succeed! Thanks for taking part in it :)
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments :

Lisa R. said...

You've got it girl!! Done!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Brittany said...

Just pinned your page. Good look getting your supplies! I could not imagine 30 kiddos in one room. But you will be great!

Brittany
Stickers and Stamps
brittany.knechtel@gmail.com

Michelle Gaetjens said...

oh my, I can't even imagine 30 little ones. Good luck!

Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

Miss Trayers said...

30 kids?! Wow-that's a lot to keep up with. I will definitely pass your projects on--it also reminds me I need to post another one-love Donorschoose! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

Stacy @ Leading and Reading said...

I pinned it for you:) Good Luck
Stacy

Janae said...

I just moved to a new school where I am teaching 27 first graders instead of the lovely 16 I had last year. We just finished our first week of school and it was ROUGH! None of my "tricks" are working with them. It's just so many children to keep up with. Any suggestions for my super chatty, fidgety, disruptive, ginormous bunch??? :)

Oh, and I pinned for you!

-Janae
www.the-sharpenedpencil.blogspot.com