The ABC's of Me!

Friday, July 27, 2012

The ABCs of me:

A- Age: 27.

B-Bed size: Queen, but we should have a California King, because poor hubs doesn't fit. Did I ever mention he's a foot taller than me?





C-Chore you hate: Dishes or Trash.... I choose both! Anything else I don't really mind.

D-Dogs:  My wittle Zoey!!




E-Essential to start your day: 2,349 alarms and 2,348 snoozes! I really stink at waking up!

F-Favorite color: Hot pink! but I love the pink, purple, blue, green mix... by looking at my closet you would think it's white, black and red ;)

G-Gold or silver: white gold!

H-Height: 5'2" I was the same height in 5th grade! I was the tallest girl in my class!!

I-Instruments you play: clarinet. 5th-12th. Marching and concert :)

J-Job title: First grade teacher.

K-kids: none yet! I've always wanted 4, but it's all in God's hands!

L-Live: Northeastern Ohio. I'd love to move to the country!

M-My mom's name: Laurie <3

N- Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, MS2 (as in Mrs. Stanford 2)
according to students and parents??
Mrs. Stafford, Mrs. Stanfer, Mrs. Standford, Mrs. Stepferd, Mrs. Stanfork, Mrs. Stanfer... you get the point....

O-Overnight hospital stay: Only for my grandmother.

P-Pet peeves: When people are rude for no reason at all. 

Q-Quote from a movie: "Did we just become best friends??" "YUUUUUP!"

R-Right/lefty: Righty!

S- Siblings: Younger sister. She's even shorter than I am at 4'11"

T-Time you wake up: 6:30ish.... but we don't get out of school until 4:30 ick!

U-Underwear: Looooooove VS freebie cards :)

V-Veggies you dislike: not sure I have one... hmmmm......

W-What makes you run late: My hair! (it's crazy I swear!) or the days my husband doesn't have to go to work!

X-X-rays you've had: Teeth

Y-Yummy food you make: Chicken Paprikash mmm mmmm




Z-Zoo animal: Fossa!! Although a Fossa looks like it's related to a cat... I just found out in Houston that they are related to the mongoose. Well whatever they are, they are absolutely adorable!! Especially at this age!

13 comments

Miss Trayers said...

Zoey is so cute-does she have boxer in her? I hate rude people too-I could never work in any kind of customer service job, I'd probably have to say something to them! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

RealOCteachers said...

It was fun getting to know you!


The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Miss Kindergarten said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE VS freebie cards too!!! lol

Michelle Hudgeons said...

2,349 alarms and 2,348 snoozes sounds like my mornings!!! I am a terrible early bird.
Loved reading this!
Michelle Smitten With First

Primary Possibilities said...

My hair keeps me running late too. Stephanie

Elizabeth said...

We need a California King bed, also. My husband is 6'6, and a queen bed just doesn't work. I am in the process of trying to get one. It was great to get to know you better!

Elizabeth L.
The First Grade Jungle Room

Sara said...

Very cool! Love how you did the ABC thing...you are very creative! :)


~Sara~
Ramblings of a Deaf Ed Teacher's Mind...

Teachcapades said...

Wittle Zoey just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. (outside of my Max and Sam of course). Those eyes just reel you in. I also so relate to your morning routine. I have four alarms set. Two in my bedroom and two in the bathroom so I am forced to get out of the bed and walk 10 feet to turn them off. :). It was nice getting to know you!

Kelli said...

Very nice to get to know you better! Loved the ABCs : )

Kelli
Tales From a Traveling Teacher

Unknown said...

Adorable! So creative!
I have an amazing giveaway ending tomorrow!
Please stop by to enter!

http://creeksideteachertales.blogspot.com/2012/07/100-follower-mega-giveaway-30-chances.html

Tracy
Creekside Teacher Tales

Vanessa said...

I just read the ABCs of you and I literally laughed out loud because of your movie quote! Is it bad that when I read it I heard Dale and Brennan's voices? (If you were not referencing Step Brothers then disregard this comment!)
It was great reading about you.
Vanessa
Kindergarten Schmindergarten

vicky1970 said...

Hey Jess - I'm looking forward to the product swap today. This is so weird though...as I was scrolling down your post I saw the Erin C. organizer and first off I went to Torrance High School and secondly I knew a Carrie Richardson who was about 6 years older than me - so strange. LOL

Amanda Kendall said...

What a cute way to help us get to know you! Great idea! I hadn't heard of a fossa, but it is crazy cute!

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Powered by Blogger.