Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Relaxing Day With Friends!

I apologize for the late post, but I've been spending my day enjoying time with some amazing friends!
Not only are these ladies great friends, but they are great teachers and bloggers :) If you don't know already, these amazing ladies are Miss Jones from The Joy of Educating and Miss Schinke from Keeping Up With First Grade

We started off our day at our favorite restaurant Aladdin's Eatery and enjoyed pitas, falafel, and hummus. We could talk for hours about school and our plans for next year's class. 
After lunch we then headed to Starbucks where we all collaborated on things that we have learned through the blogging world!
Brittany was so excited when she figured out how to create a custom signature!!!
From there we headed to Lakeshore for some sales, laminating, and plans for next year :) I only laminated 50 feet of a secret project for the product swap :) Can I just say that I could spend my whole savings plus some in that store? Why don't I just own stock in them?! hehe.
After hitting 2 targets (BTW have you ever seen a cart escalator?!?!), michael's, and lakeshore, we were ready for some more Starbucks! This girl can't get enough cinnamon dulce de leche white chocolate mocha frappe mmm mmm.  All I have to say is in all the time I've spent there they have never offered me free samples. There's a first for everything right? Well the first of 2 wasn't so bad... berry refresher I believe!? 
The other... not so good hehehe (it strangely tasted like celery...) but I guess you can't complain when it's free right??

Well that's all for now! I hope you'll tune in tomorrow to catch some of my fabulous finds :)
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

6 comments :

Holly said...

Awwww, looks like you cutie pies had fun!!!!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Miss Squirrels said...

OMGoodness- I don't think you could be anymore adorable-
(I had Starbucks 4 times in 36 hours!!)
Staci

☞Go NuTTY with ME!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Susan Moran said...

You girls look like you had so much fun!! Your day sounds just like what I need - Starbucks and school shopping - yes please!

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Looks like you girls had a great time!
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Jen said...

Hi~
Have you emailed out the product swap partners? If so, I was left out. :(
~Jen
Jen's Kinder Kids

Kate said...

Small world! Miss Schinke and I were in the same methods block in undergrad! I will have to stop over and say hello! I was at a conference this week and we visited Starbucks many times... I could not believe how much they were pushing those samples! They even had a little stand set up near the road that you could stop by to get a sample! :)

Kate
EduKate and Inspire
Come stop by my 100 follower giveaway!