Friday, July 27, 2012

Now this is just plain obsession....

Alright, some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around as much this last week... Well with our anniversary and all we took a trip to Houston.

Man I love it there! My husband made the trip a complete surprise with many surprises around each corner. I love the feeling of being spontaneous. I am such a planning control freak that it's nice to feel free every once and a while.

Well last night we were supposed to head home, but they overbooked out flight. So $800 in Delta dollars, a hotel, and food vouchers later we are currently flying home now.

Yep you read that right... CURRENTLY!

Did I mention they bumped us to first class and I'm TpTing and blogging online as we speak?!
and the Mr. you ask??
playing angry birds of course! 
He'd usually sleep, but you can't sleep sleep through first class :)

                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

9 comments :

amy said...

I've always wondered what it would be like to sit 1st class!!
What a fun trip ... surprises are the best aren't they!?!
Amy
Where Seconds Count

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and also on the Delta dollars. My husband and I flew free for almost two years using Delta dollars. Pick flights that are during heavy use times and they invariably need to bump people.

Lisa R. said...

Ooh first class!! You go girl!! Enjoy your trip!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Barbara said...

Congrats on your big day AND on getting bumped!! My sister manages to get bumped EVERY time they fly.

Wish you'd have had time to stop by - if you're ever in Houston again, come visit me in Friendswood.

Barbara

Yvonne Dixon said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a blast!-Yvonne

lorajoelle said...

How fun! Happy anniversary!

Lora
Mrs. Webster’s Classroom Connections

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

Sounds like ya'll had a blast!

Mrs. Dwyer said...

Ccongrats, to you and your hubby, Jessica!

Tanya:-)

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Sounds like you both had a good time. I so want to fly first class sometime. It seems so awesome.

April
Wolfelicious