Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Awards Galore!

Alright I'm late I know... I apologize!
I know you've seen it going around and I want to thank each and everyone of you that sent me the award!!



Teaching with Moxie


Fun Games 4 Learning

and Heather at http://begborrowandteach.blogspot.com/


The Lovely Award:

In receiving the Versatile Blogger Award, there are some rules that go with it.

1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. check
2. Include a link to their site. check
3. Include the award image in your post. check
4. Give random 7 facts about yourself. check
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. check (sorry I nominated a few of you that already have it :])
6. When nominating, include a link to their site. check
7. Let other bloggers know they have been nominated. check

On to the 7 raaaaaaaaaaaaandom facts about myself...

1.)  I once was part of an Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! Back in college we were blessed to have them build a home for a wonderful family in a neighboring community and I couldn't help but join!!
awwww Miss Jones from The Joy of Educating

Can you find me?!

2.) Back in college I got to my senior year and was kind of upset with myself for not truly taking advantage of all life changing possibilities as possible. Sooooooooooo my senior year I signed up for a psychology course entitled "Wilderness" Yep you just read that right! Backing for 9 days through the mountains of New York. I climbed the highest peak in NY and even spent one night alone, without a tent, and survived lol
3.) I technically graduated college early. I finished all of my credits early, but because of being such a small college I walked in May with all of my friends.

4.) My sister and I adopted sister dogs... if you are an avid reader you know that I'm all about my adorable pup <3  
Zoey (mine) on the left and Lily on the right

5.) Prior to meeting my husband I dated too different guys that had a last name that contained my maiden name + a few letters... how cool would it have been to just add a letter or four? lol

I digress....

6.)  My husband is a fireman and I am one prrrrrrrrroud wife! The all american family is what you can call us! Perfect for my favorite holiday aka TODAY!!! Happy Fourth of July everyone :)



7.) and last but not least we have been married 1 year, 11 months, and 10 days :) That's right our anniversary is coming up on July 24 and I can't wait for 80 more! Wait do I want to live to be 107?! hehe you get what I mean!

ok enough about me... on to who I nominate!

TheJoyofEducating
Liv to Teach

The Kindergarten Center




Teachable Moments


Krogers Kindergarten

It's LMN Tree




Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade

T.G.I.F.


Falling into First




Photobucket






HoJo's Teaching Adventures



Don't forget to join
MrsStanfordsClass
                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

16 comments :

Sarah said...

Thanks Jessica!

Buggy In Kindergarten said...

Your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!!

Erin Franklin said...

Happy (almost) anniversary! We just celebrated our 4th anniversary and it just keeps getting better! :) I'm married to a police officer and we get the all America comment from people- haha!

Erin
First with Franklin

Lana said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Beautiful wedding photos! :-)

Crystal
Teaching Little Miracles

Mrs. Castro said...

I love that you adopted your dog - we always adopt too! It's the way to go!
I'm your newest follower, I see your comments everywhere and joined your reading linky - what took me so long to become an official follower, I don't know...but it's official.
Stop by when you get the chance!
Laura
Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

Beverley Baird said...

Congrats on the awards! Thanks so much for stopping by. It was great to learn such special things about you! Happy anniversary!

Ashley Kathleen said...

I love seeing all of your pictures! I especially love the one of your puppies! Are they pitbulls? I adopted a pitbull & a pitbull mix, love them! Congrats on the awards!

I'm going to connect my email address to my comments now. Thanks for the tip!

Ashley
The Resource Room Teacher

Stephanie said...

Thank you for the award my sweet bloggy friend!! You wedding pictures are beautiful! I live in Colorado where wild fires are popping up everywhere and fire fighters are working non stop to try and contain them. I have the utmost respect and appreciation for your husband and others in his line of work!

❤- Stephanie
Falling Into First

Emily said...

Oh wow! Penny and Zoey have the same face! So cute. The only thing is that it looks like Zoey has regular sized legs...Penny has Corgi sized legs. So cute!

Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

Heather at Teach It Today! said...

Thanks so much, Jessica! I am flattered that you chose my blog and I will get on it today! Love your list and that you are a firefighter supporter, too. Now I have to think of interesting things about myself... Oh, the stress! :)

Heather at TeachItToday!

Tammy said...

It's just amazing how you can learn so much about a person throuogh their blog. Thanks for sharing some of your pics. Beautiful!! Some day I hope to understand all the blogland terminology so that I know what I am doing.
Still learning,
Mrs Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

Jennifer said...

I loved reading and learning more about you!

Delighted in Second

Melissa said...

I live 10 minutes from Mount Union (I'm assuming it's the 'same' one in OH?)
Small world!!!!
Melissa
http://kindergartenipads.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Fun in first sent me... fabulous blog

mrsjanellebush said...

Love your wedding pictures. I am your newest follower. Please follow me to.
Thanks,
Mrs. Janelle

http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/