Saturday, June 23, 2012

Anchor Charts Galore!!


I'd like to welcome and thank MJ for being today's guest blogger! After reading her posts I am inspired to do bigger and better things! I hope that you'll visit her blog and maybe even become a follower :)
Hi loves!
I'm MJ from Teaching in Heels.  Yes, I teach in heels, but no, not everyday :)


This summer I will be teaching 3rd and 4th grade ELA and ELD summer school classes.  While we will have a program to follow, Scholastic After the Bell, I of course have been searching the internet for other fun ideas and lessons to incorporate.  And, if any of you have used Scholastic After the Bell, please send any helpful hints my way!!  Thanks in advance!
I pinned this great reading anchor chart from the one and only Abby from The Inspired Apple.  I love the pictures that go along with the questions, very helpful for my ELD students.

This great chart from Step into Second will be great to brainstorm with my 4th grade ELA students.  Giving them the "buy-in" of creating what our goals for the summer are should help with practicing too!

And most of all this summer I hope to have fun with my students!  Even though we're learning, we should be having fun!!  It's summer after all :)



I hope you are all having a fabulous summer vacation so far!!  I know I'm already planning for next year! :)  If you are too, stop on by my blog to share.  Each Tuesday I host Teacher Tuesday with a different topic.  Come on over and link up!
Happy Summer!!
MJ

Thank you so much MJ!! I love all of the colorful anchor charts (I know I have to make more of those now that I'm moving up) and I hear ya about teaching this summer! I'll be right there with ya :)

Thanks again to all of the ladies that kept my blog rolling while I was out sweating to death having a blast with the kiddos at camp :)

If you haven't read all of the guest blogs this week please check them out and show them the love you show me everyday! Follow them, comment them, and tell them how amazing they really are!!

While I'm away I hope you'll check out some of my latest products that will hopefully be a hit in my classroom this year!
All created with my fonts and papers!!





                                                    
TeachersPayTeachers Follow on Bloglovin FacebookPinterest Twitter

5 comments :

Sara at school said...

Love these anchor charts - inspiring me to create sme myself. Do you do yours with your class or before?
Sara

Sarah Paul said...

I love these anchor charts!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Primary Possibilities said...

I love anchor charts. :) Stephanie

Jenna said...

Love the charts! Very useful! I pined them myself!

Jenna
Just diving In

Rikki said...

Love the anchor charts!!

Hive2nd.blogspot.com