Here are this week's questions:
1) Are you a mom? And if so, how many kids do you have?
2) What is your most favorite thing about your mom?
3) Name 3 of your favorite things that you have done with your mom.
4) Do you have a special gift to give your mom? If so, what is it? Do you dare share?
4) What are your plans for Mother's Day?
1) Nope. Not yet, but sooner than later :)
2) My favorite thing about my mom is she is the most giving person I know. There is no other person that I know that can give as unselfishly as she does! I envy this trait <3
3)My 3 favorite things I've done with my mom: I worked for 5 years with her before I started teaching, traveled to putt-in-bay for a girls day, and drove to college for the first time with her (before the dropped me off).
4) Hehe I do have a special gift to share, but I do not dare share.... Can't ruin the surprise ;)
5) I plan on sharing it with the ones I love... nothing specific just yet... maybe a cookout or brunch??
I hope that you'll join in for this party too :)
Until next time,